Members of the church are welcome to request use of the building and facilities for their personal activities and events, such as birthdays, anniversaries, Boy & Girl Scout awards ceremonies, etc as well as special event such as weddings, showers and teas. Members of the church are not required to pay fees for use of spaces, but a donation is welcome and appreciated.
If you wish to apply to use church facilities, you may complete the online form below and submit it for approval. If you prefer, you may download the form from the link provided and send to the church for approval.
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF CHURCH FACILITIES
- Request for use of any Church facility or grounds must be made in writing to the Church Office using this form a minimum of one (1) month prior to event. The office will submit the request to the Church Board for approval.
- **Note: The request is considered “pending” until the request has written approval. Requests will be approved in order of receipt.
- Activities that conflict with the moral and doctrinal position of the Church of the Nazarene will not be permitted.
- Children are to be supervised at ALL times. It is the responsibility of the requesting group to have adequate child supervision for the event. The Churches Child/Youth Protection Policy must be followed. The Church’s children and youth rooms are NOT available for events. The Church does NOT provide child care.
- Set up and take down for the activity is the responsibility of the requesting group. Equipment and furnishings MUST be returned to their proper location and arranged accordingly.
- The use of office equipment (i.e. copiers, faxes, computers, etc.) is NOT permitted.
- Any accident, either to person or church property MUST be reported to the church office immediately.
- The use of duct or “duck” tape is not permitted on ANY church surface. DO NOT drive nails or screws into the walls or ceilings. Only COMMAND ADHESIVE HOOKS may be used for hanging banners or signs unless approved beforehand by the Church Board and Pastor.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED on all Church Property.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED in all Church buildings.
- NO FIRES ON CHURCH PROPERTY WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION